Love Poetry For All The Real Lovers - Happy Valentine's 2017

"What is it that makes Love to be peculiarly special in this entire universe?" 

My answer to this universal conundrum relates to another analogy:
"What is it that makes Rose an exceptionally unique species in this entire world?"

Is it the incredibly mushy feeling that bewitches all your senses dipped in the romantic breeze and the rosy fragrance? 
or
Is it the bare candid encounter that reveals the stark realism of onerous times and the harsh thorns?

Well, it is both! What truly makes anything unique is the combination of all its traits - no matter how pleasant or unpleasant they seem to be!

Here's a special Love poetry on the occasion of Valentine's for all those blessed souls who have tasted the nectar of Real Love... who believe that Real Love has its own sweet idiosyncratic flavours... who know that the journey of Real Love can be full of upheavals but then, at the end, it does lead to the blissful realms! :)
My Love For You Is Not Just An Emotion...
No Matter What... Even If We Are Poles Apart...
Remember, I Always Love You...
My Love For You Is Devotion! ~ Jyotika

Inspired by the beautiful American romantic flick, Remember Sunday, my words present my tribute to all the "Real Lovers".

[PS: Remember Sunday incredibly showcases flurry of intense emotions making the spectators believe in the existence of "real love". It is a heart touching tale where a normal girl falls in love with a guy having severe memory disorder. Do watch it out to know how she deals with the disconcerting revelation; and to experience the victory of the natural phenomenon known as "Love".]

"My Love Chose To Be..."

My Love chose to be Darkness...
I had to be the Light...

My Love chose to be Weakness...
I had to be the Strength...

My Love chose to be Fear...
I had to be the Faith...

My Love chose to be Craziness...
I had to be the Wisdom...

My Love chose to be Irresolute...
I had to be the Conviction...

My Love chose to be Vulnerability...
I had to be the Unassailable...

My Love chose to be Stillness...
I had to be the Striker...

My Love chose to be Vanquishment...
I had to be the Victory...

My Love chose to be Toxicity...
I had to be the Elixir...

My Love chose to be Abrasion...
I had to be the Tranquilliser...

My Love chose to be Iron...
I had to be the Magnet...

My Love chose to be Ordinariness...
I had to be the Exceptional...

My Love chose to be Stranger...
I had to be the Beloved!

There's no Real Lover on this earth who hasn't ever traversed the difficult zones in the kingdom of Love! Do you too believe the same? I'd love to know about your feelings... :)


HAPPY VALENTINE's 2017 :)
Keep the Spirit of Love Alive!  

Disclaimer: 

* Author of this post reserves all rights for the content source being original work of art. Be mindful to give credit if you refer this blog post or the displayed picture quote anywhere. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra

* This post is purely based on the author’s perception and feelings; it is a tribute to all the Real Lovers who believe in the nature's phenomenal wonder known as "Love".

* The author holds the ownership of the displayed piece of art. Please do not:
   * reproduce the image;
   * prepare derivative works based upon the image;
   * distribute copies of the image to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending; without explicit consent of the author.

Comments